Welcome to Whole Health Services, (wholehealthservices.ca), the website and online home of Cathy Cochrane, holistic health and nourishment consultant.
The information I, Cathy Cochrane, provide on my website (www.wholehealthservices.ca), during public talks, webinars, online programs, or during private client sessions (in person, by phone or by Skype) is for educational purposes only.
My aim as a certified naturotherapist is to guide women to improve their health through nourishment of body, mind and soul.
The intention of any recommendation I make is an attempt to help you alleviate symptoms and improve quality of life. Suggestion I make to you may help you improve your health.
The content on the site and in the information products are proprietary, copyrighted and are not for resale.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is your responsibility to review these Policies and Terms periodically. If at any time you find these Policies and Terms unacceptable or if you do not agree with them, please do not use this site.
I may revise these Policies and Terms at any time without notice.
If you continue to use this website and/or purchase Cathy Cochrane’s services and/or access any of my information products:
- You acknowledge that information you receive does not constitute psychological or medical advice.
- Choices and/or actions based on the content of the information provided are your responsibility. You assume all responsibility for decisions you make regarding your health and life.
- You agree that your consultation is subject to your own interpretation.
- You are free to act upon or disregard any recommendations I offer.
- You recognize that you are unique: It is your responsibility to do what you believe is right for you.
- You acknowledge that I cannot guarantee any particular results: Results may vary depending on what you take action on, as well as on your individual history & needs.
- You acknowledge that integrating awareness, making nutritional changes, and altering lifestyle habits take time. Some changes do have an immediate impact, but others need the response of your metabolism, hormones and psyche to readjust – a slow, gentle process. Note: The results, however, will be much deeper and longer lasting than a superficial band-aid.
- Following my recommendations is at your own risk. If you have a particular health concern, consult your doctor or healthcare provider before moving forward.
By purchasing Cathy Cochrane’s services, you agree to the following as a client, as per the ANQ code of ethics:
I acknowledge that I have honestly and lawfully introduced myself for no other purpose than receiving natural health care. I have requested the services of the practitioner of my own free will, without pressure.
I recognize that
a) personal information provided to the practitioner is for the purpose of nutritional consultation;
b) any information I provide will be kept strictly confidential;
c) no diagnosis of my symptoms will be made;
d) the practitioner may occasionally use medical vocabulary for explanatory purposes;
e) the practitioner will not perform any medical act, and I will not incite the practitioner to do so.
I assume all responsibility for decisions I make regarding my health and I recognize that
a) information provided by the practitioner is for educational purposes only;
b) recommendations for diet and lifestyle changes may help alleviate my symptoms and may be beneficial to me;
c) recommendations are made without guarantee of success or effectiveness;
d) the practitioner will not suggest that I discontinue the use of any prescribed allopathic medicine;
e) I am free to act upon or disregard the recommendations of the practitioner, and I am free to seek other opinions if I so desire.
PROVISIONS RELATED TO THE ACT RESPECTING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (Province of Quebec, BILL 68)
You have given Cathy Cochrane information regarding your private file. Following the adoption of Bill 68, and unless otherwise instructed by yourself, she will consider that you consent to her keeping in a file, all information you have already given or may give her, orally, computerized or written. Cathy Cochrane shall also consider, unless otherwise instructed by yourself by registered mail, that your consent will be valid for a period of five (5) years.
You understand that in purchasing Cathy Cochrane’s services, you will be added to the Whole Health Guest List, and receive the bi-weekly newsletter she sends via MailChimp. (You are under no obligation in this regard, and can unsubscribe from the list at any time.)
Payment is required before a session appointment or before the start of a program as a way to energetically solidify the commitment you’ve made to yourself and your improved health.
If there is no PayPal button for a particular service, I will send a PayPal invoice, payable no later than 24 hours before our appointment. (No PayPal account is necessary.)
ANQ Receipts: The receipt issued by Cathy Cochrane is emitted strictly in the intention of acknowledgement of receipt of sums paid for services rendered. The use of this receipt, for any given purpose, including, without limitation, the reimbursement of this amount by anyone, including an insurance company, remains the entire and exclusive responsibility of the client, the practitioner not being involved or having any knowledge in any way about the admissibility or the non-admissibility of the receipt for any purpose.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy for appointments and workshops: any cancellations after that point will be subject to 50% of the missed appointment.
Radical Care Session/ A la Carte Session: Within 2 weeks of our appointment, if you feel that this type of work and the changes I suggested are not your cup of tea, I will refund half your fee. All I require is a written explanation of how this is not working for you, so that I might improve my services for others.
Nourishment of Body and Soul (4-week program): If after the 1st session and one weeks of tracking your awareness, you feel that this type of work, and the changes I suggested are not your cup of tea, I will gladly refund the balance of your fee. All I require is a written explanation of how this isn’t working for you, so that I might improve my services for others.
Full Vibrant Health Menu (3-month program): If after the 1st 2 sessions and 4 weeks of tracking your awareness, you feel that this type of work and the changes I suggested are not your cup of tea, I will gladly refund the balance of your fee. All I require is a written explanation of how this isn’t working for you, so that I might improve my services for others.
Nourish your Body. Enrich your Life.: Because the crux of the work with this program is self-exploration and experiential, I want you to give it some time before make any rash decisions. If we get to the end of week 3 (May 5th) and you’re still not getting results out of the program, email me a detailed letter about what’s not working for you – I want to be able to improve my services in future – and I’ll gladly refund your fee.
Video conferencing software, Google Hangouts and Skype may be used for one-on-one sessions and/or information products. It is the client/participant’s responsibility to ensure that their Internet connection meets the program requirements and that all appropriate software has been updated on their computer.
Participants agree that Cathy Cochrane and Whole Health Services are not responsible or liable for technical difficulties experienced during participation in any webinar or teleconference. Replays will be made available to each participant.
By accessing www.wholehealthservices.ca (Site), you agree not to:
Use the website in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Site or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Reproduce in any form or incorporate into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, any part of the website.
Use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or similar data gathering or extraction methods to catalogue, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute the Site content.
Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Further, by participating in the Blog Comments, you agree not to:
- Intimidate, harass or insult other users;
- Transmit, share or otherwise make available any language or material that is abusive, vulgar (including masked vulgarity), harmful, unlawful, infringing on the rights of others, fraudulent, threatening, hateful, harassing, defamatory, insulting, obscene, profane, racist, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable;
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any person or entity or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international laws or regulation;
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any content that infringes the confidentiality and/or intellectual property rights of others and/or that libels or slanders another;
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any advertising, solicitations (for funds, goods, services or otherwise), promotional materials, or any other commercial material, including, but not limited to, business and charity solicitations;
- Post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available or solicit personal information of third parties such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, last names or any other private information;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including, but not limited to, any of our employees or representatives), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s information, without that user’s authorization
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available links to third-party sites in a spamming or unduly promotional manner (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
I hereby release Cathy Cochrane and Whole Health Services from claims, suits, and any costs arising from my participation in an online program or use of any information product. I accept responsibility for all decisions made from one-on-one sessions or information provided in an online product or class. Participation in the activities presented and interaction with other participants during and outside of online classes is at my sole discretion.
Last updated: October 2015